I browse Craigslist fairly often looking for things that are needed. Craigslist is one of the jewels of the Internet, it is a place you can easily sell something and have it seen by millions of people. While browsing Craigslist I am often dismayed at the lack of common sense when listing an item on Craigslist. This post will attempt to shed some light on what not to do, and what to do when listing an item. The first thing I see is lack of...
Home » Posts made in November, 2012
- Rangga on Quit buying cables at Best Buy
- Ardi on Don’t fall for Microsoft’s cloud $ per month, use Pogoplug instead
- Jol on What happens when a cloud type company with hardware goes out of business?
- David on Moving contacts from Outlook Express to Windows Live Mail
- 350z on What is the C wire that is needed for a Wifi “smart” thermostat?
- cell phone
- computer backups
- customer support
- Hard drives
- helpful website
- home automation
- how to
- internet appliance
- internet radio
- ip camera
- ipad app
- operating system
- save money
- Windows XP