When a laptop has a damaged power jack it will not charge or may not charge properly. Laptop DC Power Jack Repair / Replacement
- Does your laptop fail to charge up when you have it plugged in?
- Does it flicker and show a dim screen indicating it is running on battery?
- Have the kids, the dog, or yourself tripped over the cord and yanked it out of the laptop?
- Have you set your laptop down and put pressure on your power jack?
- Is the power cable able to wiggle back and forth, or side to side after you insert it into the laptop?
- Are there broken pieces floating around inside your computer?
- Your laptop shuts down suddenly with no warning?
- You have to arrange the power cord a certain way, or prop it up with a book in order for it to work?
- Has the entire power jack been pushed back inside the laptop?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above you probably have a broken dc power jack inside your laptop. It is a very common thing to have happen to any laptop including Dell, Toshiba, HP, Compaq, Gateway, and Sony.
If you sent the computer back to the manufacturer they would recommend a complete motherboard replacement often costing more than the entire laptop is worth. This is a fairly hard job if you’ve never replaced a power jack before. The entire laptop has to come apart the and the old jack taken off. Then the new jack needs to be soldered on and the laptop reassembled. I have successfully performed 78 power jack replacements.
I can bring life back to your computer with a DC power jack repair or replacement. I have a flat rate of $100 which includes parts and labor. There are no hidden fees. You will be responsible for all shipping costs. I am confident the overall cost will still be competitive with other laptop power jack repair centers which usually charge $100-$130 for this particular repair. I will provide a 30 day warranty for the power jack repair. Do you need a power jack replaced on a laptop? If you need your notebook DC power jack replaced you can drop off your computer and have it back in 24 hours. (I may need lead time to order your particular jack, even though I stock almost all of the common ones.)
I service the entire USA with Laptop Power Jack Repair. POWERJACKUSA.COM
If you would like to ship me your laptop for the power jack replacement that can be arranged also. A shipping charge will be added to the price ($10-$15 is average). Please email explaining your power jack problem, so I can get a better idea of what needs to be done.
- References are available upon request.
- I will only accept laptops shipped to me from the U.S.
- Please do not forget to include your ac adapter for the laptop. It is required for testing the laptop.
- Please carefully package your laptop with at least 2-3 inches of bubble wrap, or packing peanuts all around the laptop. Include your ac adapter, but do not put it on top or on the bottom of the laptop when shipping. Please put it on the side. If you have the original packaging that came with your laptop that would be best to use for packaging.
Laptop Power Jack Repair – $100 flat rate.
I service the entire Grand Rapids Michigan area including: Jenison | Hudsonville | Grandville | Wyoming | Byron Center | Cascade | Kentwood | East Grand Rapids | Rockford | Comstock Park | Walker | Marne